11.12.2014

Whatever Wednesday: Postpartum Hair Loss

Postpartum hair loss is something I didn't know was a thing until Reagan had Oaklie. I remember video chatting with her after Oaklie was born and she was flaunting her new peacock hair style. Although it created quite a sight on her head, she was telling me how grateful she was her hair was starting to grow back--I had no idea.

Fast forward 3 years and here I am....finding myself grateful to have "quite a sight" on my head. Let me tell you...the amount of hair that comes off my head in a short, 10 minute shower is frightening. David and Maelie constantly find my hair on them--gross-- and on Sunday David said, (dead seriously, after pulling a hair out of Maelie's mouth), "You need to vacuum every 3 hours to keep your hair off the floor". I laughed hard at that one. He has HAD IT! :)

I know I don't have it as bad as some people, but here is my peacock hair-do.



'Hair wings'---perfection.

2 comments: