11.04.2014

Thankful Tuesday: Family & Daylight Savings

For the month of November I am shifting the purpose behind my Tuesday posts! During November, instead of writing about the things I'm obsessing over for the week--which can be pretty materialistic-- I am going to write down what I am most grateful for that week. As I've thought about it, this isn't a HUGE change--just a shift in purpose. I'm excited about it.

This week I am grateful for my family. I don't care if it's cliche. It's the truth!






I am also grateful for Daylight Savings. Okay so maybe I had to put that on here to help myself be less grumpy about it. Actually, a better word for grumpy is SLEEPY! Let's just say the last few days have been interesting. So many schedules are off and so many Maelie's have not taken naps... I think we are almost adjusted though!


See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment