11.11.2014

Thankful Tuesday: Visiting Teaching, David, Temples, Maelie

Today I have been married for 3 years.
Bear with me--I promise this all ties together. :)

This week I am thankful for:

Visiting Teaching--
     Spring semester 2010 , I was assigned to visit teach Cyndi (who is now my sister-in-law). If it wasn't for this assignment, I don't know if I would have ever met David. Thank you visiting teaching. There are definitely behind the scenes people that were involved in that assignment, and to them I am also grateful--and Cyndi of course.



David--
   Obviously, as we celebrate 3 years of marriage, I am grateful for David. I am grateful for his sense of humor, his love of the gospel, his work ethic, his desire to provide and protect, his fierce conviction to being financially stable (he brings me back down to earth quite often on this one). I love that he laughs at me, that he lets me dream, that he listens to me when things are bothering me. I love how much he loves his family and mine. I am so grateful he is Maelie's daddy and my man for eternity. Happy Anniversary, David. I love you.




Temples--
      I have parents, siblings, in-laws, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins who have all been sealed to their loved ones in the temple. I, too, have been sealed to my David forever and ever. This would not be possible with out temples and the Priesthood ordinances performed within the walls of those special buildings.

Maelie--
  My whole life, all I wanted was to be married and have children of my own. Because of each of the things listed above, my dreams have come true. Maelie is everything I could have hoped for. Motherhood is fun, hard, hilarious, exhausting, rewarding and SO worth it. 



2 comments: