12.02.2014

Things I Love Tuesday: Taylor--Lullabies, The Gospel Library App, Bread Maker, Smell Good


 Taylor is my oldest sister. She is smart, witty, hard working, talented, hilarious and the best oldest sister I could have ever ask for.
1. Lullabies
I love babies and singing. And luckily most of them let me sing to them. Here are some of my go-to's:
I listen to it every day. Today I listened to Alma 46. Good chapter--Title of Liberty anyone? In verse 35 it says, "...and there were but few who denied the covenant of freedom."  I laughed because the word "but" sounded like something my roommate used to say when describing something extreme. You know, BUTT HOT or BUTT COLD.  "And there were BUTT few who denied the covenant of freedom." Still funny.

3. Bread Maker


I feel this one doesn't need an explanation. But maybe I should just add that half the reason I love it is because of the smell it brings into my house. I love things that smell good. Seriously. I love things that smell good so much, that I nicknamed perfume "smell-good". Most of my friends and family use the term. Oh hey, I should just...

4. Smell Good




2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more with what you said about Taylor. And I am just discovering that I got the term "smell good" from you. I didn't realize that! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm ... yep. I love all these things too.

    ReplyDelete