12.09.2014

Things I Love Tuesday: Reagan-- Minivans, Pacifiers, Imaginations, Leggings, Burt's Bees Chapstick

Reagan is the sister just before me. Reagan is bright, bold and brave. She's a mother of 3 kids, a doctors wife, a nurturer and laughs at all my jokes. I'm glad she makes me feel funny.



Minivans- I love my minivan. Three car seats fit beautifully. As well as a double stroller, a butt-load of groceries, or luggage for 8 people plus bicycles, and three extra passengers--if they dare enter my car. Some people swear they will never own a minivan... I have two things to say to them: YOUR. LOSS.

Pacifiers- okay. So now you're probably guessing my life revolves around my family. Guess what. You're absolutely right. This Sunday we got to church without a pacifier. It made me wonder how in the world parents pre-pacifier even got anything done. Pacifiers are awesome. Also, they are way easier to take away than a thumb. Trust me.

Laundry Baskets, grocery bags, and Bunk Beds- my kids have created a game using these objects. I love that it helps them play nicely together and that they used their imaginations for this game. Tying grocery bags to a toy and hoping it flies when released from the top bunk of the bunk bed. And racing around the house in a laundry basket powered with sibling-power. Sometimes they are driving a car on the street, or in the wilderness. Sometimes they are flying an airplane. And other times they are in a ship sailing the sea.

Leggings- with three kids I couldn't be more grateful that leggings are, again, acceptable to wear in public. They are so comfy, and light weight. And since I have yet to find the perfect fit of jeans, leggings are a great substitute. Don't worry Dad, I don't wear them everyday. Only every other day.

One last one... Burt's Bees Chapstick- this Chapstick has been my favorite since middle school. I can't leave home without it. And, to me, all other kinds pale in comparison.
 

3 comments:

  1. You're sweet Laur. And funny. Love ya tons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOOO! I just remembered about reading your blog. So now I am caught up. Good job everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reagan. I love the mini van story. Haha. Your. Loss. Made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete