12.08.2014

Mondays with Maelie: Holiday Light Parade

Let the holiday festivities begin! It has been so fun celebrating holidays with Maelie all year and I cannot wait to celebrate Christmas.

Maelie lucked out and will celebrate every holiday there is in order! Even the random Monday holidays. Perks of being born mid-January!

This weekend the whole family got together and went to the Meridian Light Parade and Tree Lighting! Maelie was--as usual-- unphased by the whole thing. She sat bundled up in her stroller with a serious face the whole time. I did catch her waving at the people at one point, but that was all she wrote. Still so cute.

I love being in Boise where we can be a part of ALL the fun things my family does!







1 comment:

  1. Ugh. my heart... My heart.my stinking heart! Why can't you just be with me all the days?

    ReplyDelete