10.29.2014

Whatever Wednesday: EBOLA

Disclaimer: I'm not trying to be insensitive--I just had to laugh when I saw this graphic because it's so true.  

Today's topic for Whatever Wednesday is Ebola.


Here are my thoughts:

Ebola in America!!!
I know it's real. We should all be cautious, I get it--but for real? I'm pretty sure there are other things closer to killing us than Ebola.

I'll be honest, living in Oklahoma, while the confirmed cases are in Texas, scares me.
Having a husband who is working on an ambulance with sick people, scares me.
Knowing my little brother is living in a foreign country, that doesn't have the same sanitation technology as the U.S., scares me
Trust me, I've had my "sanitize-everything-don't-touch-that-you-don't-know-where-thats-been" moments, but this image kind of put everything into perspective for me.

What're your thoughts on this topic?


2 comments: