10.26.2014

Trying Something New

Alright people of the blogosphere (which is probably my mom and sisters--on a good day), I'm going to try posting Monday thru Friday on here! I'm horrible at keeping any sort of journal, so I've decided I need to try having a journal/blogging 'schedule' for myself. This is what I've come up with so far:

Monday with Maelie: This will usually be an update on Maelie's life, but maybe sometimes she will have a few things to say!
Things I Love Tuesday: This will be a weekly post of the things I've been obsessing over from the previous week. 
Whatever Wednesday: WHATEVER THE HILL I WANT
Throwback Thursday: I know, I know--so cliche--- I think it'll be fun so I'm doing it.
Foto Friday: Fridays will consist of only pictures (maybe brief commentary if you're lucky) from the week prior!

I feel pretty motivated as of today. We will see how I feel after a week of this! OH and just to catch us up, here is our life in pictures SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER.


Oklahoma State Fair

National Cowboy and Western Museum

Happy Birthday, Aunt Cyndi

One of her favorite toys is my mirror

Happy to be out of her carseat!

Cousin Matthew's AIT Graduation

Hanging out on the floor. I'm pretty sure this is moments after she sneezed green beans all over me. #momlife

FaceTiming with cousins... A LOT



OKLAHOMA CITY ZOO

CHEEEESE!!!

David dressed her up with one of my scarves

Tryin' on some winter clothes...if only cooler weather would come!

We love Anna.

Blurry carrot face CHEEEEEESE!

She's MOBILE! And she wants to carry her own diaper bag already.

Maelie got a new cousin, Louise Christine Dominguez.

Jealous?

More mail from Aunt Carrie

Happy about her new outfit :)

She loves her new jacket--- so does her mom :)

Mini Golf with friends!

Ready for church!
This doesn't happen often, but it does happen.

Some light reading after her bath

Maybe a future dentist? She loves mouths!

Some mail from Grammi and Poppy! She loves her new book!

A visit to the pumpkin patch! She loves her pumpkin!

Sweet sleepy baby with her first pedicure (don't look too closely)

WHEW! Officially up-to-date!

I'm excited for a new adventure in blogging!

See you tomorrow for the first ever Monday with Maelie!

No comments:

Post a Comment