10.28.2014

Things I Love: Tostadas, DWTS, YouTube and Candles


Tostadas:
         The other day David asked me if I could choose one thing to rain from the sky what it would be... my answer was tostadas! HA! David said "that's weird, I would want $20 bills...you could buy all the tostadas you want". OKAY OKAY I get it--there are better answers than tostadas! I don't know what it is, but they are SO good to me lately. We had them for dinner a few weeks back and ever since then I've wanted them every day! I mean I've always been a big fan, but it's been taken to a whole new level.
No, I did not take this picture. I googled it.


Dancing With The Stars:
          
So when Fall comes around I turn into a TV junkie. I have my shows that I’ve watched for multiple seasons (like DWTS), I also try to watch at least one of the new shows, but this week it's all about DWTS for me! I love Sadie Robertson and Bethany Mota. I say I love these two, but I never vote... because we don't have TV so I never watch in real time!


 




"When Mama Isn't Home"-- (YouTube Video)
        I about died when I saw this video. Still every time I watch it it's just as funny. So awesome.







Mainstay Warm Apple Pie Candle—This candle has been smelling up my apartments for a long time! It is less than $5 at Walmart. The scent is strong enough to fill your home, but won’t make you pass out from being too strong.
 
 There you have it! My list of things I'm loving right now!

Stay tuned tomorrow for my very first Whatever Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. OH MY WORD THAT VIDEO. WHY HAVE YOU NEVER SHOWED ME THIS.
    I AM YELLING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally saw that video yesterday. That is why I haven't shown you. Thanks for yelling so I can hear you all the way in Oklahoma.

      Delete