5.21.2012

FHE: Be Creative

Tonight for Family Home Evening we decided to practice our creativity. My family knows that when it comes to art I lack creativity like nobody else and you also know that I married an artist...Oh well, it had to be done.
For my social studies class I taught a lesson about Navajo Sand Painting. I had some left over supplies so we did some sand art tonight. :) Here is how creative we are...
David's is "the oasis in a desert scene with a glimpse of life" (that's a quote from the artist himself)
Mine is obviously the one that says my name. Because that's as creative as I get. :)

2 comments:

  1. Can you bring some sand art supplies to Boise? I want to make one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I was planning on it. I mean we aren't going all the way to Boise, but we can do it at the family reunion. Katie and Preston and Oaklie will love it I feel...and you. And me. I'll be the coolest person there. Holler!

    ReplyDelete