5.17.2012

Wednesdays

**Warning: Whining may ensue***

This semester David and I both have crazy Wednesday's. Ever Sunday night when I'm going to bed I say to myself "just get through Wednesday and you've made it". My schedule goes like this:
7:45am Take David to class
8-9am do homework and get ready
9:00-1:00 Classes on campus
1:15-4:15 Work on campus
4:30-6:30pm class on campus
7-9pm work at Opinionology
9-my eyes fall out: homework
So I'm on campus from 9am-6:30pm. When people say that school is your full time job...it's real. But then I work an extra 25 hours of real jobs. BLAH!

So I've made it through this week! And here is my countdown to freedom:
Only 2 weeks until I get to see my whole family.
3 weeks until we get to see Bill Cosby live!
3.5 weeks until we go back to Boise for Brooke's farewell talk!
4.5 weeks until Daniel and Carrie come to visit!
6.5 weeks until the 4th of July!
8 weeks until Kent and Anna's reception in Utah!
9 weeks until the SEMESTER ENDS!!!!
I'm so glad I have something to look forward to almost every week to help me get through it all.
Anyway...venting=done.

By the way, the weather here is so awesome lately. I love weather in Rexburg (once it finally gets here). We are excited for the Rexburg Farmer's Market to come back because of the Mexican Corn...
We're excited for the Foote Family Reunion to celebrate Granny and Papa's 60th Anniversary! AND to see these two little cuties...
And of course Reagan, Taylor and Zach too.

We are alive! We are excited for the rest of the semester...and for it to end! :)

3 comments:

  1. YYEEEEHAAAAWWWW

    Good job working hard. See you in two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAhhh!! I can't wait to see you guys again! :)
    You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete