5.12.2012

Six Months of Wedded Bliss

Six months ago (yesterday) I married the man of my dreams. My how time flies! Here are some things we've done since we got married....

-Honeymooned in Mexico
-Had our first Christmas together
-finished working our jobs in Boise
-moved to Rexburg
-completed a semester of school (32 credits b
etween the two of us)
-David decided what he wants to be when he grows up
-made new friends
-celebrated our first Valentine's day together (ever actually)
-hosted Carrie "the Michelle", Kanon Bub and Princess Brooke on our awesome pull-out bed :)
-tried new recipes
-received callings in our new ward
-watched lots of movies
-made three batches of snow ice cream
-completed 2 seasons of The Walking Dead (Season 3 in October!)
-Watched 2 seasons of Lost (just started the 3rd this week!)
-visited Utah for a mission reunion and Genera
l Conference
-experienced the most mild winter Rexburg has ever seen (awesome)
-hung out with our little sisters (Holla Budge and Cyndi)
-went to two concerts on campus (SO COOL!)
-Had many-a-jam session with Cyndi and the roommates
-visited Boise for a week
-celebrated my (Lauren) 23rd Birthday
-started a new semester (again 32 credits between us)
-I started working a second job (TA on campus=awesome)
-David started his core classes for Healt
h Science (killer)


And of course, we've loved being with each other for all of these new adventures! :) We love being married!

3 comments:

  1. I like this post. I like all the things you two have done. I like that you like being married. I especially like the picture you chose. Epitome of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew!! I'm so glad my brosef knows what he wants to be when he grows up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's s some foot poppin kiss! Hahahahah! Or should I say Pompin? Or should I say foote?hahah oh man I am so funny. Happy six months to you love birds! Love momma foote

    ReplyDelete