6.08.2012

A Midterm Surprise!

A few posts ago I was whining about my Wednesday schedule...remember? Well since then I received the best news ever...I no longer have to be on campus until 6:30pm! Best news ever! Now I do that part of my class on Monday's which is so much better and not as busy! My days are officially balanced! So happy. :)

Also, last night I had my first ever sister date with Cyndi. We've been on many outings together before, but never just the two of us! We went and had some roast beef sandwiches and curly fries at Arby's and then went to see Bill Cosby LIVE! Life changing. He is such a hilarious man!
We're heading back to Boise tomorrow morning for another weekend with the family AND to see Brooke one last time before she head's to where the green grass grows for 18 months! Yes I will cry a lot, yes I will laugh a lot and yes I will come back to Rexburg exhausted from playing hard with the babies and from crying hard with Brooke. This is life...and I'm excited! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am the same as you. The people that make me laugh the hardest also make me cry the hardest.
    Oy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just fyi i still visit ur blog :) and love when update it!

    ReplyDelete