6.27.2012

Allergic

Yes. It is that time. Well it has been for like a month and a half. And this year it hit HARD. So I went to the doctor to get my annual allergy shot (in my rear end mind you). Although I thought he said he was only giving me half a dose, he really said he was giving me a dose and a half! It worked for about 2.5 weeks, then everyone started cutting hay and it got super windy up in here...bad news. So I returned to the doctor yesterday to see what more could be done. I've been prescribed Prednisone, eye drops, nasal spray AND been told to keep taking my over the counter Allegra.
All this plus a shot in the butt??? What the heck?
I'm allergic. And that's all.

4 comments:

  1. I think you mean allergict.

    Sorry LaurLaur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Laur. Kanon just got an allergy shot and then bailed hay the next day and it totally worked! Why isn't your shot working? Did they give you the right kind? Sorry bout your

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yucky allergies. They are getting me sometimes this year too.

    ReplyDelete