10.29.2012

Happy Halloween (early)... and other stuff

David found this editing program online and made us into zombies...for Halloween he says. :)

We carved pumpkins for FHE with some families in our ward. It was fun...(David did all of it). We were going to go all out and do an crazy Walker from The Walking Dead, but our pumpkin was so thick it was almost impossible to do. So we ended up with this Mexican Jack O'Lantern...with a bum.... :-/ heh













We are planning some fun stuff for Halloween...even though we probably won't be dressed up. haha whoops! We are excited though!


AAANNNNDDDD I started my collection of children's books...FINALLY. I've been in a bunch of college classes where they always talk about getting your children's book collection started now so when you're a first year teacher you don't have to blow a bunch of money on books. Well I finally obeyed. Mostly because I have to teach a lesson about Fall/Halloween this week in Preschool, but these will be fun books to have forever. ALSO, I got to write "Dominguez" on all of them. :) They are mine. I love it.




Also, I promise a post about Pennsylvania is coming...like probably this weekend. Here's a little teaser..

4 comments:

  1. I love that you wrote Dominguez on all your cute books.
    And Taylor beat you to blogging about Pennsylvania?! TAYLOR!!? Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your pumpkin with a bum, and your school books and love

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I love your punkin with a bum! haha also I don't care if Taylor blogged about it first! I still want you to blog about Pennsylvania! I wanna know everythin!!

    ReplyDelete