10.08.2012

Glow Worms

Last week I walked out to my car after class. I was in a hurry to get to work so when I saw a bright green piece of paper on my windshield my first thought was, "Oh great. a ticket". As I continued walking toward my car, trying to think of why I would have a ticket. I parked in the right place, I had my permit in the window, I didn't exceed any time limits...I had done nothing wrong. By the time I got to my car, I was pretty upset, and ready to give BYU-I Parking Services a piece of my mind...but I found something quite the opposite. Something that made me giggle. Something that made me happy. Something that made me curious. I found this....

"I wish I were a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum. 'Cause how can you be grumpy, when the sun shines out your bum?" ~The Super Smiley Sister~
I admit, I laughed out loud. I looked around to see if anyone was close by that could be "The Super Smiley Sister". I read it multiple times because it is so clever. And I was grateful that it wasn't a ticket. :)

3 comments:

  1. I was going to say the exact same thing as Regan^ except:
    Phahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great. It is hard without thumbs! PS speaking if contacts You have. An eye dr appt on the 21st in Boise At 2:30. Love mom. You go with Kanon.

    ReplyDelete