11.29.2011

Big News!!!

Christmas is coming! And it's not only coming, but it's coming EARLY for the Dominguez Duo!!!!

I have known for awhile that we're going to have to purchase a new laptop in the near future. This week my laptop (yes Reagan, the brick) hit it's wall. It froze up one day and now doesn't even turn on. So today, we did it! The newest addition to the Dominguez family is on it's way. A brand new laptop computer! I haven't the slightest idea what it looks like or what cool things it comes with, but I do know we got a killer deal, thanks to David's job. :)


Luckily, we aren't computer-less because Carrie the Michelle has let David borrow her little notebook computer for his college years (or until she needs it back). :) Thanks Carrie!



I am super excited about this! Its been a long time coming, but it is finally here!


WOOHOO!!!





4 comments:

  1. Rest in peace Brick. You have served us well for 6 years.
    I thought your computer got fixed Laur?
    I hope your new computer has a built-in camera! Video chatting will be so much easier then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I thought about having some sort of service for the brick, but we'll see! And we thought my computer got fixed too...it doesn't turn on anymore. Something about a fan not working. Everyone said it would be cheaper to just get a new computer so we did! And YES...it does have a camera. FINALLY! I can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. davidandlaurendominguez.blogspot.com
    is the longest and most annoying thing to type in the box.... but it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete