7.19.2012

So close

This is what I see on my BYU-I home screen every day....
Just a few things make me confused; and another few make me excited!
#1 confusion: "Enrolled Date Dec 2009" vs "Planned Grad Spring 2012" How the heck do they expect me to graduate in 6 semesters?! Psh.
#2 Confusion: It's said "Degree Progress: 91.8%" for 2 semesters now. So I haven't progressed this whole year? Lies.

#1 Excitement: "Classification: Junior" After this semester (which ends tomorrow) this should change to senior. Yes people...I'm going to be a senior in college. Best. News. Ever.
#2 Excitement: "Degree Progress: 91.8%" Even though this confuses me, it also makes me feel awesome. It means I only have 8.2% left of my college career!
Who would have ever thought I'd get this far in college...definitely not me, but "I feel happy of myself" for doing it!

4 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Lauren. Go Lauren. Go go, go Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy at you and about you and of yourself right now too! Love yer guts Laurlita mamcita Chiquita banana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY LAUR!!! umm also the BYUI website is very messed up because it says that I was supposed to graduate in winter 2012... soo... yeah weird stuff but youre a SENIOR!!! :D

    ReplyDelete