1.12.2012

Two Whole Months!

Yesterday marked two months of being married! WOOT!
After all of our classes and a little bit of homework, David took me out to dinner. :) Since there aren't many places to eat in Rexburg we went to Wingers! Delicious. I have left overs that I'm excited to eat today for lunch!
We went home, finished homework (at exactly the same time=awesome), then, of course, I decided I needed a treat..... David said "well you get ready for bed and I'll go get you a treat, it'll just take like 10 minutes". DEAL! Guess what that treat was?
MY FAVORITE!!! He's so good to me. :)

Then we finished the 2nd season of The Walking Dead! Can't wait for Season 3 to start next month!
We have been married for 2 months and we couldn't be happier. I'm so happy I got to marry my best friend in the whole wide world. He makes me laugh, he lets me cry, he supports me in everything I do and he makes me feel like a Princess. :) Here's to 2 months...and an eternity more! I love you, David!



4 comments:

  1. Dear my beautiful wife,
    You are sneaky... and I love it! 2 months has gone by like || <-- That!(those are close representing really fast). I am grateful for a great wife and friend who helps me become better.

    I love you back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You two are so cute....maybe a little too cute! And I agree with you Lauren, my bro is the best.....he's def my favorite sibling.....shhh don't tell the others ;)

      Delete
  2. I think you guys like being married...
    just a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss!!! Way to be David! Lauren I have a secret... I knew you were going to Wingers before you did!! David was so excited when he came in to class he had to tell me! :) I am so glad you guys are married and in Rexburg with me so I can see you when ever the hill I want. Love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete