6.09.2014

Weekend Update: Pillsbury Dough Maelie?

Of course just when I think my weekends are going to be full of fun adventures, I have a weekend with no adventures at all. I'll still try my best....I made a commitment!

Friday:
+The only awesome thing we did was get Kari Anne's Italian Ice..again. Of course no pictures. Fail.
+I was in bed at 9:30...so lame.

Saturday:
+David let me sleep in until 10!!! Hallelujah. It was awesome.
+Meal planned on my trusty new dry erase weekly meal planner!
+Grocery shopped for said meals
+David had a shift at the hospital from 2pm-2am so Maelie and I were on our own the rest of the day!
+We went for a super long walk with our friend Anna
It's just a picture frame with scrapbook paper and stickers as the calendar part. So genius!
Sunday:
+Church
+The making of Pillsbury Dough Maelie
+Family nap time!
+Dinner with my cousin Jamie who I hadn't seen for 5 years!
+FaceTime with the family. My parents even FaceTimed with Mercedes. It was like a double FaceTime! Hilarious.
+This has nothing to do with me but KANON WENT TO A SINGLES WARD ACTIVITY. That's where the last two pictures were taken. He's supposed to still be a chubby little baby. 
David's hilarious discovery while changing Maelie out of her church clothes....HA!

Meeting cousin Jamie for the first time

So pretty Kanon

Ward Prayer thugs...or thung? Typo Spenc?

Note: As you can see the menu board says "HOME!" on Friday and Saturday. Yes---after a lot of convincing (me convincing David), we are going to Boise again this weekend to go to the temple with Kanon for the first time! Exciting times people!

No comments:

Post a Comment