5.28.2014

Weekend Update: Memorial Day

We had our first long weekend of the semester and it was a success! Now just counting down the days until our next one (4th of July--37 days)!

Friday:

 +Mexican restaurant with Kent and Anna 
 +Wal Mart perusing
 +Kari Anne's Italian Ice (the best thing ever)
 +Back to Kent and Anna's apartment to watch funny YouTube videos

Hulk and Spiderman

TMNT...This pictures makes me die laughing every time.


Saturday:

+David had a 24 hour shift in Idaho Falls
+Maelie and I stayed home all day and did nothing (best ever!)

Sunday:

 +Church
 +Rest (I couldn't fall asleep and I was very grumpy about that)
 +Play cards with Kent and Anna

Monday (Memorial Day):

 +Mesa Falls with the Buys. This was the funnest little adventure and we couldn't believe none of us had been before...after 4 years of being in Rexburg!
 +Picnic on our way home
 +Naps/relaxing
 +Impromptu BBQ with the Buys
 +Kari Anne's Italian Ice...again. It's that good people.
 +More cards with Kent, Anna, Derrick and Hollie

I love my little family. (Photo Cred. Anna Buys)







PICNIC!!!

Kari Anne's round two. So stinking good. And my hair is crazy.

And there you have it. A successful weekend in the books.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog and family are so cute. Your little girl is getting so big!! My goodness where does time go?

    ReplyDelete